|Industry||Consumer goods retail|
|English Wikipedia article|
Walmart is an international retailer based in the United States. The company also owns and operates Sam's Club.
- 18 March 2020 (+7 dayssrc): Jermon Best and a friend wear surgical masks (to protect against Coronavirus spread) while shopping at a Wood River, Illinois Walmart. They get removed from the store by a Wood River Police Officer for wearing the masks. Notably, Jermon and his friend are both black men.
- 04 April 2020 (+24 dayssrc): One-in-one-out entry policy with total of five customers in per 1,000 square feet.
- 24 March 2020: Video: Wood River officer made black men leave Walmart because they wore masks, The Telegraph
- 05 April 2020: Target and Walmart implement safety measures amid COVID-19 pandemic, KFOR
- Stephens, Jeanie (2020-03-24). "Video: Wood River officer made black men leave Walmart because they wore masks". Alton Telegraph. Retrieved 2020-04-07.
- "Target and Walmart implement safety measures amid COVID-19 pandemic". KFOR.com. 2020-04-05. Retrieved 2020-04-06.