Walgreens Boots Alliance
Walgreens Boots Alliance's logo
|English Wikipedia article|
Walgreens Boots Alliance is an international holding company based in the United States. It owns and operates Walgreens, Boots, and a number of pharmaceutical manufacturing, wholesale, and distribution companies.
- 07 April 2020 (+27 dayssrc): Walgreens announces plans to open 15 drive-thru testing locations across seven states within the United States.
- 07 April 2020: Walgreens to open 15 drive-thru testing sites for the coronavirus across 7 states, CNBC
- 23 March 2020: Covid-19: Boots to close beauty and fragrance counters, Essential Retail
- Baldwin, Caroline (2020-03-23). "Covid-19: Boots to close beauty and fragrance counters". Essential Retail. Retrieved 2020-04-08.
- Repko, Melissa (2020-04-07). "Walgreens to open 15 drive-thru testing sites for the coronavirus across 7 states". CNBC. Retrieved 2020-04-08.