Verizon Communications's logo
|English Wikipedia article|
Verizon Communications is an international telecommunications conglomerate based in the United States. Its subsidiaries include XO Communications.
- 14 March 2020 (+3 dayssrc): Said they would be closing "some" of their company-owned retail stores in the United States.
- 26 March 2020 (+15 dayssrc): Provided Verizon consumer prepaid customers with an additional 15GB of high-speed data through the end of April 2020.
- 16 March 2020: Verizon, T-Mobile, Apple close retail doors amid COVID-19, impacting carriers' Q1, FierceWireless
- "Verizon, T-Mobile, Apple close retail doors amid COVID-19, impacting carriers' Q1". FierceWireless. Retrieved 2020-04-07.
- "AT&T offers data, new plan for prepaid customers amid COVID-19". FierceWireless. Retrieved 2020-04-07.