United Airlines's logo
|English Wikipedia article|
United Airlines is a major American airline based in the United States. It is headquartered in Chicago, Illinois.
- 27 March 2020 (+16 dayssrc): Warns employees to expect layoffs after bailout restrictions end.
- 14 April 2020 (+34 dayssrc): Received bailout for the US Treasury with an agreement to avoid layoffs until October 2020
- 27 March 2020: United Airlines To Workers: Expect Layoffs After Bailout Restrictions End, Forbes
- 14 April 2020: American Airlines, United, and other carriers have agreed to bailout terms with the US Treasury that will avoid layoffs until October, Business Insider
- Slotnick, David. "American Airlines, United, and other carriers have agreed to bailout terms with the US Treasury that will avoid layoffs until October". Business Insider. Retrieved 2020-04-19.