The Home Depot
The Home Depot's logo
|Industry||Home improvement retail|
|English Wikipedia article|
The Home Depot is an international home improvement retailer based in the United States.
- 01 April 2020 (21 days since WHO declared COVID-19 a pandemic):
- 18 March 2020 (7 days since WHO declared COVID-19 a pandemic):
- : Given employees additional paid time off.
- : Paying employees who get the coronavirus until they are released by a doctor.
- : Paying up to 14 days to those required to be quarantined by public health officials.
- 27 March 2020 (+16 dayssrc): Began distributing thermometers to employees for them to check their temperatures before arriving at work.
- 01 April 2020: Home Depot asks employees to take temperatures before coming to work, will limit traffic, CNBC
- 18 March 2020: Home Depot cutting store hours, giving workers more paid time due to coronavirus, USA Today
- Bomey, Nathan. "Home Depot cutting store hours, giving workers more paid time due to coronavirus". USA TODAY. Retrieved 2020-04-10.
- Repko, Melissa (2020-04-01). "Home Depot asks employees to take temperatures before coming to work, will limit traffic". CNBC. Retrieved 2020-04-10.