Target Corporation logo
|Industry||Consumer goods retail|
|English Wikipedia article|
The Target Corporation is an international retailer based in the United States.
- 20 March 2020 (+9 dayssrc): Announced they would be donating US$10 million to local and national organizations to support COVID-19 relief efforts.
- 04 April 2020 (24 days since WHO declared COVID-19 a pandemic):
- 20 March 2020 (9 days since WHO declared COVID-19 a pandemic):
- : Giving employees a US$2 per hour pay raise until at least 2 May 2020.
- : Providing bonuses between US$250 and US$1,500 to 20,000 hourly workers who manage individual departments within stores.
- : Providing 30 days paid leave for employees who have underlying health conditions or who are 65 or older so they can stay home.
- 04 April 2020 (+24 dayssrc): Providing masks and gloves to all their employees.
- 20 March 2020: Target announces pay raises, bonuses and new paid leave policy amid coronavirus, The Hill
- 05 April 2020: Target and Walmart implement safety measures amid COVID-19 pandemic, KFOR
- Seipel, Brooke (2020-03-20). "Target announces pay raises, bonuses and new paid leave policy amid coronavirus". TheHill. Retrieved 2020-04-14.
- "Target's Latest Safety Measures Are Designed to Promote Social Distancing". Target Corporate. Retrieved 2020-04-06.
- "Target and Walmart implement safety measures amid COVID-19 pandemic". KFOR.com. 2020-04-05. Retrieved 2020-04-06.