Comcast Corporation's logo
|English Wikipedia article|
Comcast Corporation is an international communications conglomerate based in the United States. Its services and companies include NBC, Quil, Sky, Universal Parks & Resorts, Universal Pictures, and Xfinity.
- : Quil launched a COVID-19 preparedness tool within its platform.
- 14 March 2020 (+3 dayssrc): Temporarily closed Universal Studio Tour, located in the Los Angeles area.
- 16 March 2020 (+5 dayssrc): Temporarily closed Universal Orlando Resort.
- 24 March 2020 (+13 dayssrc): Announced plans to delay film distributions.
- 12 March 2020 (+1 dayssrc): Increased speed caps for customers on its Internet Essentials program.
- 18 March 2020 (7 days since WHO declared COVID-19 a pandemic):
- 12 March 2020: AT&T and Comcast improve internet access in response to COVID-19, Engadget
- 18 March 2020: Comcast, Spectrum offer free internet for 60 days to assist during COVID-19 pandemic, The Northwest Indiana Times
- 24 March 2020: Comcast shuts theme parks, delays film distribution due to COVID-19, Reuters
- 08 April 2020: Comcast in the age of COVID-19: Internet service is holding up, but everything else is worrisome, MarketWatch
- "The Covid-19 pandemic forces Comcast's health tech startup to adapt". STAT. 2020-04-06. Retrieved 2020-04-13.
- Bary, Emily. "Comcast in the age of COVID-19: Internet service is holding up, but everything else is worrisome". MarketWatch. Retrieved 2020-04-13.
- "Comcast shuts theme parks, delays film distribution due to COVID-19". Reuters. 2020-03-24. Retrieved 2020-04-13.
- "AT&T and Comcast improve internet access in response to COVID-19". Engadget. Retrieved 2020-04-13.
- Lanich, Carley. "Comcast, Spectrum offer free internet for 60 days to assist during COVID-19 pandemic". The Northwest Indiana Times. Retrieved 2020-04-13.