Potbelly Sandwich Shop
Potbelly Corporation's logo
|Industry||Fast casual restaurant|
|English Wikipedia article|
Potbelly Corporation, commonly known as Potbelly Sandwich Shop, is an international sandwich chain based in the United States.
- 04 April 2022 (+754 dayssrc): Potbelly applied for and received a US$10 million loan from the Paycheck Protection Program, designed for small businesses. That loan was the largest one possible through the program. Treasury Secretary Mnuchin announced that it could face investigation over whether they were truly qualified to receive the loan.
- 22 April 2020: Publicly traded firms get $365M in small-business loans, Associated Press
- 22 April 2020: Potbelly: U.S. Treasury chief warns larger firms could face probes over payroll money, MarketScreener
- "AP: Publicly traded firms get $365M in small-business loans". AP NEWS. 2020-04-21. Retrieved 2020-04-22.
- MarketScreener. "Potbelly : U.S. Treasury chief warns larger firms could face probes over payroll money | MarketScreener". www.marketscreener.com. Retrieved 2020-04-22.