PayPal Holdings logo
|Industry||Online financial services|
|English Wikipedia article|
PayPal Holdings is an international online financial services based in the United States. Its subsidiaries include Braintree, card.io, iZettle, Paydiant, PayPal Credit, TIO Networks, Tradera, Venmo, and Xoom Corporation.
- 14 April 2020 (+34 dayssrc): Founding partner of #OpenWeStand, a website providing "resources, inspiration and connection to other everyday entrepreneurs with creative solutions to keep their business open, even if their doors are closed due to COVID-19".
- 29 April 2020 (+49 dayssrc): Indicates that it has increased cooperation with law authorities to help track and remove claims of fake virus cures and self-tests utilizing their services.
- 24 April 2020 (+44 dayssrc): Company suspends check-cashing fees through 31 May 2020 for stimulus checks issued as part of the United States federal government's coronavirus relief efforts.
- 14 April 2020: Tech companies team up to help small businesses stay open, FOXBusiness
- 24 April 2020: You can cash your $1,200 stimulus check for free via PayPal and avoid a trip to the bank, Business Insider
- 29 April 2020: PayPal fights fake COVID-19 'immunity tablets', The Sydney Morning Herald
- Shiff, Blair (2020-04-14). "Tech companies team up to help small businesses stay open". FOXBusiness. Retrieved 2020-05-10.
- "GoDaddy #OpenWeStand movement helps small businesses during COVID-19". Tamebay. 2020-04-19. Retrieved 2020-05-10.
- Koehn, Emma (2020-04-29). "PayPal fights fake COVID-19 'immunity tablets'". The Sydney Morning Herald. Retrieved 2020-05-10.
- PYMNTS (2020-04-24). "PayPal Waives Fees For Stimulus Checks". PYMNTS.com. Retrieved 2020-05-10.
- Snouwaert, Jessica. "You can cash your $1,200 stimulus check for free via PayPal and avoid a trip to the bank". Business Insider. Retrieved 2020-05-10.