|Industry||Home improvement retail|
|English Wikipedia article|
Menards is a national home improvement retailer in the United States.
- 01 April 2020 (+21 dayssrc): Michigan Department of Attorney General on Tuesday sent a letter to Menards demanding that the company "cease any and all activities that run contrary to the spirit and intent of Governor Gretchen Whitmer's Stay Home, Stay Safe executive order".
- 02 April 2020 (22 days since WHO declared COVID-19 a pandemic):
- 01 April 2020: AG’s office warns Menards about business practices during COVID-19 outbreak, WLUC
- 02 April 2020: Menards adjusts hours, prohibits children and pets from entering stores in midst of COVID-19, KSTP
- 03 April 2020: Retailers Menards and Target announce plans to limit number of shoppers in stores, Leader-Telegram
- WLUC. "AG's office warns Menards about business practices during COVID-19 outbreak". WLUC. Retrieved 2020-04-25.
- staff, Chris Vetter Leader-Telegram. "Retailers Menards and Target announce plans to limit number of shoppers in stores". Leader-Telegram. Retrieved 2020-04-25.
- "Menards adjusts hours, prohibits children and pets from entering stores in midst of COVID-19". KSTP. 2020-04-02. Retrieved 2020-04-25.
- Payne, Ed. "Menards bans children, pets in stores due to COVID-19 outbreak". www.wilx.com. Retrieved 2020-04-25.