List of organizations accused of resisting guidance
This is a list of organizations which have been accused of resisting guidance or government orders regarding the COVID-19 pandemic.
- "Kansas City Orders Guitar Center Facility To Close After It Defied Stay-At-Home Order". KCUR 89.3 - NPR in Kansas City. Local news, entertainment and podcasts. 2020-04-09. Retrieved 2020-05-09.
- GameStop closes all stores. CNN. 20 March 2020
- Hobby Lobby locations in Chattanooga staying open, considering themselves essential. WTVC. 31 March 2020
- Jerry Falwell, Jr. Announces Liberty University Will Reopen This Week. Rolling Stone. 24 March 2020
- Governor, LA Sheriff sued by NRA, others over forced closure of gun stores during COVID-19 pandemic. KTTV. 27 March 2020