|English Wikipedia article|
Humana is a national health insurance provider in the United States.
- 24 March 2020 (13 days since WHO declared COVID-19 a pandemic):
- 30 March 2020 (+19 dayssrc): Waived customer cost-sharing and co-payments for all treatments related to COVID-19.
- 16 March 2020 (+5 dayssrc): Sent an email saying that they are "strongly encouraging employees who are able to work from home to do so."
- 29 March 2020: Cigna, Humana Waive Patient Out-Of-Pocket Costs For All Coronavirus Treatment, Forbes
- "Humana Expands Access to Telehealth Services to Help Reduce Coronavirus Risk | Humana Healthcare". press.humana.com. Retrieved 2020-04-06.
- "Health Insurance Providers Respond to Coronavirus (COVID-19)". AHIP. 2020-04-06. Retrieved 2020-04-06.
- Japsen, Bruce. "Cigna, Humana Waive Patient Out-Of-Pocket Costs For All Coronavirus Treatment". Forbes. Retrieved 2020-04-06.
- McGregor, Jena. "UnitedHealth Group tells employees to go to work unless they are in a high-risk group, have covid-19 symptoms or meet other exceptions". Washington Post. Retrieved 2020-04-06.