You can create an article on any corporate, academic, or nonprofit organization in the world.
What to include
Each article should include:
- One sentence introduction to organization
- Information on organization's response to COVID-19
- Including citations
What not to include
Articles should never include:
- Promotional materials
- Attempts to sell anything (products, services, information, etc.)
- Information without citations
- If you are having problems adding your citation, use the talk page to share it and ask for help.
- If your information has no citations - it will be removed
What gets an article
Generally, any organization (nonprofit, corporation, or academic) whose response to the COVID-19 pandemic is having an impact on its consumers or workers qualifies for inclusion. However, any content without citations will be removed.
Currently, there are no set policies on handling subsidiaries. Here are some examples of what has been done so far, use your best discretion on what will work best:
- Including all information under the parent company's article
- Separating information between subsidiary and parent company's articles