|English Wikipedia article|
eBay is an international electronic commerce company based in the United States. Its subsidiaries include Auction Company, eBayClassifieds, GittiGidiyor, Gmarket, Gumtree, Half.com, iBazar, Kijiji, Marktplaats.nl, Qoo10.jp, and StubHub.
- 06 May 2020 (+56 dayssrc): Announces it will match up to $1 million in donations from sellers and shoppers to Feeding America, Direct Relief and The Opportunity Fund.
- 28 February 2020 (−12 dayssrc): Reminds sellers that price gouging is against the platform's policy.
- 05 March 2020 (−6 dayssrc): Blocks all listings of facemasks, hand sanitizer, and disinfecting wipes, citing "regulatory restrictions" across the United States.
- 08 May 2020 (+58 dayssrc): Accused of participating in price gouging of customers on COVID-19 related items.
- 23 April 2020: Price Gouging Takedowns – The Online Platforms Have a Say, The National Law Review
- 06 May 2020: eBay match donations to US COVID-19 relief efforts, Tamebay
- 08 May 2020: eBay Accused of Price Gouging COVID-19 – Related Products, LawStreetMedia
- "eBay match donations to US COVID-19 relief efforts". Tamebay. 2020-05-06. Retrieved 2020-05-14.
- "Price Gouging Takedowns – The Online Platforms Have a Say". The National Law Review. Retrieved 2020-05-14.
- "eBay Accused of Price Gouging COVID-19 – Related Products - Tech". LawStreetMedia. 2020-05-08. Retrieved 2020-05-14.