Qurate Retail Group
Qurate Retail Group's logo
|English Wikipedia article|
Qurate Retail Group, formerly known as Liberty Interactive, is a media conglomerate based in the United States. Its subsidiaries include Ballard Designs, Beauty iQ, Cornerstone Brands, Frontgate, Garnet Hill, Grandin Road, HSN, QVC, Ryllace, and zulily.
- 22 April 2020 (+42 dayssrc): Commits US$29 million toward "aiding victims of COVID-19, organizations fighting the disease, relief efforts, small businesses, and its own workers."
- : US$19 million has been earmarked to supplement employee health-care costs associated with COVID-19, and additional pay and benefits for employees continuing to work at Qurate Retail studios and fulfillment centers.
- : Remaining US$10 million is a combination of monetary and in-kind gifts from company's brands.
- : Several thousand office workers are working at home.
- : Customer service agents, normally in a call center, are taking calls at home.
- : Hourly workers still working at studios or distribution centers have received a $2 an hour increase and salaried workers have received a 10% increase.
- : If a worker's job requires them to be on-site but they are not comfortable being on-site, they can stay at home and receive 50% of their standard pay for two weeks.
- 22 April 2020: COVID-19 Response: Qurate Commits $29 Million, WWD
- Moin, David; Moin, David (2020-04-22). "COVID-19 Response: Qurate Commits $29 Million". WWD. Retrieved 2020-05-21.