The Boeing Company's logo
|Industry||Aerospace and defense|
|English Wikipedia article|
The Boeing Company, commonly known as Boeing, is an international corporation based in the United States which designs, manufactures, and sells airplanes, rotorcraft, rockets, satellites, telecommunications equipment, and missiles worldwide. Its subsidiaries include Aurora Flight Sciences, Aviall Services, Continental DataGraphics, ForeFlight, Jeppesen, and Spectrolab.
- 05 April 2020 (+25 dayssrc): Extends the production suspension at its Seattle-area factories indefinitely.
- 02 April 2020 (+22 dayssrc): Initiated a "voluntary layoff plan" that allows eligible workers to leave with a pay and benefits package.
- 02 April 2020: Boeing Offers Employees Voluntary Layoffs Amid COVID-19 Pandemic, Nasdaq
- 05 April 2020: Boeing extends Seattle-area production shutdown until further notice amid coronavirus pandemic, CNBC
- Josephs, Leslie (2020-04-05). "Boeing extends Seattle-area production shutdown until further notice amid coronavirus pandemic". CNBC. Retrieved 2020-04-06.
- RTTNews, Contributor RTTNews com. "Boeing Offers Employees Voluntary Layoffs Amid COVID-19 Pandemic". www.nasdaq.com. Retrieved 2020-04-06.