U.S. Bancorp's logo
|English Wikipedia article|
U.S. Bancorp (stylized as us bancorp) is a financial services company based in the United States. Its subsidiaries include U.S. Bank National Association (known as U.S. Bank), Elan Financial Services, Elavon, Syncada, and Talech.
- : Company is "reactively waving credit card fees and are working to enhance our skip-a-pay and payment deferral programs to meet U.S. Bank cardholders’ needs during this pandemic".
- : Offering reduced costs on some loans for consumers and small businesses.
- 18 March 2020: Contact your credit card issuer: Fees or payments may be waived amid coronavirus pandemic, USA Today
- Snider, Mike. "Contact your credit card issuer: Fees or payments may be waived amid coronavirus pandemic". USA TODAY. Retrieved 2020-05-08.
- Silbert, Sarah. "In response to the coronavirus, credit card issuers like Amex and Capital One are letting customers skip payments without interest and more". Business Insider. Retrieved 2020-05-08.