|English Wikipedia article|
Citigroup, or Citi (stylized as citi), is an international investment bank and financial services company based in the United States. It owns Citicorp, the holding company for Citibank and its related subsidiaries.
- 21 April 2020 (+41 dayssrc): Committed US$65 million to support COVID-19 community relief efforts.
- 07 April 2020 (+27 dayssrc): Expanded waivers and deferrals related to COVID-19:
- : "Fee waivers on safe deposit boxes and non-Citi ATM fees. Waivers on monthly service fees and early withdrawal from CDs are being extended until May 8."
- : "Waivers on late fees and minimum payment deferrals on credit cards for next two months. The accounts will be reported as current to credit agencies unless the account was previously delinquent."
- : Interest will continue to accumulate.
- : "Fee waivers on remote deposit capture and monthly service charges and waivers for early CD withdrawal will be extended for small business customers."
- : "Customers may also be eligible for waivers on mortgages, student loans and credit cards as well."
- 21 April 2020: Citi commits $65 million to support COVID-19 relief efforts, AMNY
- amNewYork (2020-04-21). "Citi commits $65 million to support COVID-19 relief efforts". amNewYork. Retrieved 2020-04-29.
- "Citi expands COVID-19-related waivers, deferrals". www.mobilepaymentstoday.com. 2020-04-07. Retrieved 2020-04-29.
- "Coronavirus: Can't Pay Your Credit Card? How Banks Can Help". Wirecutter: Reviews for the Real World. Retrieved 2020-04-29.