|Industry||Managed health care|
|English Wikipedia article|
Cigna is an international managed health care provider based in the United States.
- : Waived out-of-pocket costs for COVID-19 testing-related visits with in-network providers, whether at a doctor’s office, urgent care clinic, emergency room or via telehealth, through 31 May 2020.
- 30 March 2020 (+19 dayssrc): Waived customer cost-sharing and co-payments for all treatments related to COVID-19 through 31 May 2020.
- 16 March 2020 (+5 dayssrc): "Employees who can perform their work from home are strongly encouraged to do so."
- 29 March 2020: Cigna, Humana Waive Patient Out-Of-Pocket Costs For All Coronavirus Treatment, Forbes
- "Health Insurance Providers Respond to Coronavirus (COVID-19)". AHIP. 2020-04-03. Retrieved 2020-04-06.
- Japsen, Bruce. "Cigna, Humana Waive Patient Out-Of-Pocket Costs For All Coronavirus Treatment". Forbes. Retrieved 2020-04-06.
- McGregor, Jena. "UnitedHealth Group tells employees to go to work unless they are in a high-risk group, have covid-19 symptoms or meet other exceptions". Washington Post. Retrieved 2020-04-06.