Cardinal Health's logo
|English Wikipedia article|
Cardinal Health is an international United States based distributor of pharmaceuticals and medical products.
- 04 April 2020 (+24 dayssrc): Founding collaborator of Project Airbridge, a joint effort to expedite manufacturing, sourcing, and distribution of personal protective equipment and COVID-19 treatments.
- : Does contact tracing is when an employee is known to be a confirmed case to determine if they have been in close contact with others and if so, additional employees are asked to quarantine with pay for period of 14 days.
- : Requiring employees to take their temperature before work.
- : Providing all employees with masks at work.
- 06 April 2020: McKesson, Cardinal & others join government-led effort to distribute PPE, Becker's ASC Review
- 23 April 2020: Cardinal Health of Augusta confirms cases of COVID-19 in employees, WRDW
- "McKesson, Cardinal & others join government-led effort to distribute PPE". www.beckersasc.com. Retrieved 2020-04-07.
- "Department of Justice Issues Business Review Letter to Medical Supplies Distributors Supporting Project Airbridge Under Expedited Procedure for COVID-19 Pandemic Response". www.justice.gov. 2020-04-04. Retrieved 2020-04-07.
- Goines, Tyria. "Cardinal Health of Augusta confirms cases of COVID-19 in employees". www.wrdw.com. Retrieved 2020-04-25.