CVS Health's logo
|Industry||Pharmacies and health insurance|
|English Wikipedia article|
CVS Health is a national retail pharmacy chain and health insurance provider in the United States. It operates CVS Pharmacies and the Aetna health insurance company.
- 25 March 2020 (+14 dayssrc): Waived "cost-sharing and co-pays for inpatient hospital admissions related to COVID-19 for Aetna’s commercially insured members" through 1 June 2020.
- 25 March 2020 (+14 dayssrc): Hospitals in New York and Washington "no longer need advance approval from Aetna for members requiring hospitalization for COVID-19."
- 25 March 2020 (+14 dayssrc): Began providing access to Resources For Living benefit to all plans.
- 16 March 2020 (+5 dayssrc): Gave employees "the option to work from home if their role enables them to do so."
- 16 March 2020 (+5 dayssrc): "Managers of office-based colleagues unable to work from home will remain in the office to support their teams".
- 16 March 2020 (+5 dayssrc): Employees in "stores, mail service pharmacies, call centers and distribution centers" will need to remain at their locations.
- "CVS Health announces cost-sharing and co-pay waivers for COVID-19-related treatment for Aetna members | CVS Health". cvshealth.com. Retrieved 2020-04-06.
- "Health Insurance Providers Respond to Coronavirus (COVID-19)". AHIP. 2020-04-03. Retrieved 2020-04-06.
- McGregor, Jena. "UnitedHealth Group tells employees to go to work unless they are in a high-risk group, have covid-19 symptoms or meet other exceptions". Washington Post. Retrieved 2020-04-06.