American Express Company's logo
|English Wikipedia article|
The American Express Company, also known as Amex, is an international financial services company based in the United States.
- 14 April 2020 (+34 dayssrc): Founding partner of #OpenWeStand, a website providing "resources, inspiration and connection to other everyday entrepreneurs with creative solutions to keep their business open, even if their doors are closed due to COVID-19".
- : Waiving travel fee for making flight modifications through 30 April 2020.
- 17 March 2020 (6 days since WHO declared COVID-19 a pandemic):
- 17 March 2020: Which Consumer Lenders Are (and Aren’t) Helping the Most, The New York Times
- 10 April 2020: In response to the coronavirus, credit card issuers like Amex and Capital One are letting customers skip payments without interest and more, Business Insider
- "GoDaddy #OpenWeStand movement helps small businesses during COVID-19". Tamebay. 2020-04-19. Retrieved 2020-05-10.
- Silbert, Sarah. "In response to the coronavirus, credit card issuers like Amex and Capital One are letting customers skip payments without interest and more". Business Insider. Retrieved 2020-04-28.
- Kerr, Richard. "Amex waiving interest, late fees on accounts requesting COVID-19 relief". The Points Guy. Retrieved 2020-04-26.
- Lieber, Ron (2020-03-17). "Which Consumer Lenders Are (and Aren't) Helping the Most". The New York Times. ISSN 0362-4331. Retrieved 2020-04-28.