TC Energy Corporation's logo
|English Wikipedia article|
TC Energy Corporation (formerly TransCanada Corporation) is an international energy company based in Canada.
- 31 March 2020 (+20 dayssrc): Announced it was initiating construction on Keystone XL pipeline.
- 31 March 2020 (+20 dayssrc): Relocating workers to states in the United States closer to the Keystone XL pipeline to support its construction.
- : 03 April 2020: Governor of Montana expressed concerns about influx of workers during pandemic.
- 05 April 2020: Big Oil is using the coronavirus pandemic to push through the Keystone XL pipeline, The Guardian
- McKibben, Bill (2020-04-05). "Big Oil is using the coronavirus pandemic to push through the Keystone XL pipeline | Bill McKibben". The Guardian. ISSN 0261-3077. Retrieved 2020-04-06.
- "'A Shameful New Low': Amid COVID-19 Crisis, Alberta Govt. Ponies Up $1 Billion for Keystone XL Tar Sands Pipeline". Common Dreams. Retrieved 2020-04-06.
- "Montana OKs KXL despite coronavirus threat | Montana Free Press". montanafreepress.org. 2020-04-06. Retrieved 2020-04-06.