Palo Alto Networks
Palo Alto Networks logo
|English Wikipedia article|
Palo Alto Networks is an American multinational cybersecurity company based in Santa Clara, California.
- 16 March 2020 (+5 dayssrc): Mandatory work-from-home for all employees
- 23 March 2020 (+12 dayssrc): CEO Nikesh Arora says he forfeits his salary and maintains staff as part of coronavirus response plan.
- 23 March 2020 (+12 dayssrc): Commits to supporting customers to enable their own secure remote workforce
- : Commits to no layoffs during COVID-19 epidemic.
- : Raising $5 million, intended for employees in need and hourly wage workers
- 31 March 2020: Palo Alto CEO forgoes salary, commits to ‘no COVID-19 layoffs’ during pandemic, CNBC Mad Money
- COVID-19 (coronavirus) Partner and Customer Statement. Palo Alto Networks Blog. March 23, 2020.
- Palo Alto CEO forgoes salary, commits to ‘no COVID-19 layoffs’ during pandemic. CNBC Mad Money. March 31, 2020