McKesson Corporation's logo
|English Wikipedia article|
McKesson Corporation is a United States based national distributor of pharmaceuticals and provider of health information technology, medical supplies, and care management tools. Its subsidiaries include Health Mart and Rexall Pharmacy Group.
- 17 June 2019 (−268 dayssrc): Warned United States Federal Government that new levies on gloves, face masks and other personal protective equipment would lead to increased costs, product shortages and "disruptions to patient care."
- 04 April 2020 (+24 dayssrc): Founding collaborator of Project Airbridge, a joint effort to expedite manufacturing, sourcing, and distribution of personal protective equipment and COVID-19 treatments.
- 03 April 2020: Months before COVID-19, Texas company told Trump that medical goods tariffs made U.S. ‘less prepared’, Dallas News
- 07 April 2020: McKesson, Cardinal & others join government-led effort to distribute PPE, Becker's ASC Review
- "Months before COVID-19, Texas company told Trump that medical goods tariffs made U.S. 'less prepared'". Dallas News. 2020-04-03. Retrieved 2020-04-07.
- "McKesson, Cardinal & others join government-led effort to distribute PPE". www.beckersasc.com. Retrieved 2020-04-07.
- "Department of Justice Issues Business Review Letter to Medical Supplies Distributors Supporting Project Airbridge Under Expedited Procedure for COVID-19 Pandemic Response". www.justice.gov. 2020-04-04. Retrieved 2020-04-07.